Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$16,950,000 - 7712 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
- SQ. Feet
A soul-stirring statement of beachfront living, Aquadisia is a landmark Gulf-to-Lagoon property nestled on almost four acres behind the gates of the exclusive Sanderling Club on Siesta Key. With an extraordinary 529 ft. on the Gulf of Mexico and 155 ft. on Heron Lagoon, this modern and private estate draws inspiration from the soothing, restorative element of water while indulging the senses with the sights, sounds and textures of the shore. Wrapped on all sides by serene pools that flow to a striking water wall, the principal beachfront residence uses minimal, clean lines to create fluid living environments enlivened by endless Gulf views. Glass, rich woods, quartz and shellstone organically integrate each space with the tropical surroundings, from the master retreat with spa-like bath to the sleek kitchen, dramatic dining area and crisp living lounges. An office, sauna, massage room and generous garage also grace the main home. Exquisitely accomplished, the captivating grounds include a labyrinth garden, reflection pond with floating glass cube, royal palm grove, beach lagoon and a sunset pier. The secondary beach house offers signature Gulf views, as well as a seaside pavilion. Shifting focus to Heron Lagoon, the gracious guest house features a floating dock for kayaking adventures. Boat dockage available to Sanderling residents. Square footage, bedrooms, baths, garage, taxes, HOA fees and water frontage are for all 3 parcels. The remaining information represents the main house only.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- HOA Fees:
- HOA Frequency:
- 7712 Sanderling Rd
- Sarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- Sanderling Club
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Available, County Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages:
- 5+ Car Garage
- Balcony, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is Waterfront:
- Beach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon
- Has Pool:
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Spa
- Interior Features:
- BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Elevator, Inside Utility, Sauna, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
- Built In Oven, Convection Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Two Story
- Block, On Piling, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description:
- Two + to Five Acres
- Stem Wall
- Phillippi Shores
- Days on Market:
- Maintenance Includes:
- Other, Private Road, Security
- Pets Allowed:
- Minimum Lease:
- No Minimum
- # Times Per Yr:
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2017 at 9:49pm EDT.