Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$9,450,000 - 600 N Jackson Rd, Venice
- SQ. Feet
Welcome to Villa De Vita, a stunning 100 acre premier equestrian Tuscan style estate perfect for those who value both the pastoral landscape and love being near the beach. Natural beauty abounds on this stunning property. It is a truly unique property special for it’s value of space and top of the line luxury amenities. This property includes a working horse-farm with a 22-stall barn in pristine condition, caretaker apartments, staff kitchen and offices, a John Deere customized equipment garage. With a wide expanse of land, roam free with your horses and adventure the gorgeous landscape featuring two ponds, a five furlong oval race track, ten paddocks bordering the Blackburn Canal. After a day of riding, play a game of tennis or take a dip in your luxurious swimming pool featuring an audio system with hidden speakers around the perimeter and a fully equipped outdoor kitchen area perfect for entertaining guests. All of Villa De Vita is held at an exceptional level with an attention to detail in every aspect of its construction and design. The estate features a state of the art kitchen with a walk-in stainless steel cooler and wood burning pizza oven, custom wine storage with condenser, Venetian plaster on walls and ceilings throughout, a personal gym and theatre with cinebar/concession area to grab a quick and convenient snack during your film. This home was made for entertaining with lots of family and friends to enjoy its exquisite and unique qualities getting its second name, The House of Life.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- HOA Fees:
- 600 N Jackson Rd
- North Venice Farms
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Connected, Electric, Septic, Well
- Horse Stables, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages:
- 5+ Car Carport , Golf Cart Garage, RV Garage
- In County, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View, Conservation, Level, Lot - Oversized, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has Pool:
- Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- Built In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Oven - Double, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water FIlter Owned, Water Softener Owned, Water Softener Rented
- Central, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Wood Burning Fireplace, Other Room
- Two Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, Barn, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Detached In-Law Apt, Detached Workshop, Parking - Rv/Boat, Stables, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot Description:
- 100 to less than 200
- Days on Market:
- Pets Allowed:
- Minimum Lease:
- No Minimum
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2017 at 6:33am EDT.