Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$8,900,000 - 411 N Casey Key Rd, Osprey
- SQ. Feet
Live like a midcentury Hollywood starlet transported to the modern era in a stunning seaside one-of-a-kind estate. This coveted North Casey Key, 300-foot Gulf of Mexico frontage property consists of two remarkable homes of 4,000 and 5,000 square feet in a completely private walled-in compound consisting of three lots. The main residence has dramatic black marble floors, oversized crown molding, brass touches and other midcentury decorative accents that turn this residence into a statement piece. Between the two residences, relax by the resort-style pool or cool off after a friendly tennis match. Host a weekend retreat in the equally stunning guest residence. Matching the Art Deco-style of the main house, the guest enclave includes a chef kitchen, dining room and fireplace. Each of the five bedrooms includes an en-suite bathroom. The lushly landscaped residence has sweeping views from multiple balconies and decks and guaranteed stellar sunset views from every angle. Sun, sand, sea and luxury combine to complete this fashionable resort compound. Proximity to downtown Sarasota or Venice with privacy that’s hard to match.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- HOA Fees:
- HOA Frequency:
- 411 N Casey Key Rd
- Casey Key
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- BB/HS Internet Avail, County Water, Electric, Gas, Septic, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages:
- 4 Car Garage
- Flood Zone, Street Paved, Lot - Oversized, Tennis Court View
- Is Waterfront:
- Has Pool:
- Gunite/Concrete, In Ground
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Storage Room
- Built In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- Central, Fuel - Electric, Fuel - Gas Bottled, Zoned/Multiple
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Gas Fireplace, Master Bedroom
- Two Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Detached In-Law Apt, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot Description:
- One + to Two Acres
- Laurel Nokomis
- Laurel Nokomis Middle
- Days on Market:
- Pets Allowed:
- Minimum Lease:
- No Minimum
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 1:33am EDT.